Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Detroit, MI (14-16.09.2007)






Our two days in Detroit are truly rememberable. First the troubles at the borders, which almost put an end to our trip, and then this amazing American motor city - a surely underrated city with many hidden attractions. We stayed with Jodi, who was an awesome host and cicerone. We also met Jeremy and his family, who showed us Wayne State University and the lab - was great seeing them again.

Miles: 880

2 comments:

Marta Venturini said...

nem acredito que finalmente tive notícias vossas!!! e nem acredito que vocês estão a fazer esta viagem maravilhosa, que inveja! ;) espero que esteja a correr tudo bem. continuem a mandar notícias e fotografias lindas de morrer. :) beijos da martona

Jodi said...

Hi Debora and Erwin. I love your pictures of Detroit. It's so cool to see "my" City through your lenses. ...and I think of you guys when I see the steam rising! Happy trails!